Six (6) back-to-backs on the Symphony of the Seas

CarolBCHonkanen

2 hours ago, Pooch said:

Maritime law has NOTHING TO DO with the crew enforcing ships protocols and they most certainly do not have to wait until a passenger complains to do so.  

LoL !!!  Okay ...  Maybe you should think just a wee bit deeper about Maritime Law and how it might affect how or if a staff member does anything at all.  You may also want to know your Captain and his stance on things.  Captain is the law on his ships!!!

Really, in our current circumstances, with the fate of cruising hanging on every sailing, you think the Captain is going to make his own decisions on how to apply Covid protocols?  Because he wants to be the one hung out to DRY if something goes wrong on his watch??  What kind of koolaid are you drinking????

4 hours ago, Pooch said:

Why would you want to cruise like this?  Let alone 30 times!  You CAN get refunds as soon as protocols for each cruise is announced.  You say yourself you would not have booked these cruises had you known the testing requirements so why are you still doing it?

Not that I have to explain myself to you, but I will.  I am a gambler and I received over 30+ FREE cruises for this year through next year.  When I CANCEL a FREE cruise I get what I paid for taxes & port fees.  I don't get any lost time for organizing or carefully planning and fitting in various cruises and cruiselines, for back-to-backs, etc...  In addition, this year through next, there are DOUBLE points for cruising.  Why is this important?  With the 12 remaing RC cruises, I should be Pinnacle by March 2022 (if Puerto Rico becomes sailable) otherwise April 2022.  Why is Pinnacle important?!  I will have priviledges & better fare rates, allowing children to sail for free and sharing great rates with the family who joins me, etc...

If you aren't a heavy gambler, you may not see the benefits to why I don't just CANCEL my free cruises, but I see a light at the end of the tunnel and I am almost there.

Oh shoot!  Did I just sound "snooty" again?!

P.S.  Obviously I am not sarcastic at all.  🙃🤔🙃

1 hour ago, Pooch said:

Really, in our current circumstances, with the fate of cruising hanging on every sailing, you think the Captain is going to make his own decisions on how to apply Covid protocols?  Because he wants to be the one hung out to DRY if something goes wrong on his watch??  What kind of koolaid are you drinking????

Oh boy ... Don't put words in my mouth.  LMAO!!!  

17 minutes ago, CarolBCHonkanen said:

LoL !!!  Okay ...  Maybe you should think just a wee bit deeper about Maritime Law and how it might affect how or if a staff member does anything at all.  You may also want to know your Captain and his stance on things.  Captain is the law on his ships!!!

🤷‍♀️  Captain is the law on his ships??