Check-In and Paid in Full status

Scatmanjack

1 minute ago, Scatmanjack said:

With Final Payment being moved to 30 days of sail date for some, can you do online check-in on App without having made final payment yet?

Online check in has been moved back as well.  My cruise is Dec. 19 on Harmony.  We are 90 days out from sailing today, but final payment has been moved to Nov. 19. We can't check in yet.

Usually check-in coincides with final payment. As things are in flux who knows. However, I doubt check-in will be open before final payment as it makes the process moot: without that hard deadline, there isn't consistence. What's the point of allowing people to check-in for cruise that hasn't been paid for?

1 hour ago, Jolly Ogre said:

Hmmm.... I made final payment and did my check in for my Dec 4 sailing on Symphony and now it shows that check it is not available until Oct 20?

Will I have to check in again or will they accept my current check in and boarding time that I had already scheduled?

Unfortunately, no one knows yet.  We probably won't know until the first cruise with a new final payment date reaches its new check in date.  Personally, I wouldn't trust Royal's IT department to save the previous check ins but we might be surprised.

3 hours ago, Jolly Ogre said:

Hmmm.... I made final payment and did my check in for my Dec 4 sailing on Symphony and now it shows that check it is not available until Oct 20?

Will I have to check in again or will they accept my current check in and boarding time that I had already scheduled?

I checked in last week for a Dec 5th and 12th cruise.  Got check-in time and everything. Now it is gone and check in not available.  Who knows when it will open again.

I am sailing Nov 3. The check-in window was open, we checked in fully and got our boarding time and then they closed it for the 45 day thing. It re-opened yesterday and all  my info was intact as well as my previously selected check-in time. I didn't have to do anything. 

44 minutes ago, DDaley said:

I am sailing Nov 3. The check-in window was open, we checked in fully and got our boarding time and then they closed it for the 45 day thing. It re-opened yesterday and all  my info was intact as well as my previously selected check-in time. I didn't have to do anything. 

Ohhhhhh I hope that's true!!!!! We have a GREAT check-in time I don't want to lose!

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, Brittany burditt said:

I have received  my setsail pass and already checked in , but now royal is saying it hasnt been paid? Thy told me you can't get your setsail pass and check in until it's paid in full, then I proceed to tell them it is how else would I get the boarding pass and already checked in

Call RCL and talk to a person (or have your TA do it if you have one).  I have heard from others when the computer makes that mistake, if you don't get it settled, your entire cruise could be canceled on you. So, don't ignore it.  Be proactive.