Concierge letter?

Pooch

28 minutes ago, Rob922 said:

How many days prior to the cruise do you typically get the concierge email?  I am 13 days from my October 3rd sailing and have not heard anything.

The Suites Concierge email typically comes between 7-5 days prior to sailing. Lately it has been consistently 5 days prior.

On the Oasis...not only did I get the email from the concierge about a week before, but every day while onboard. They send emails giving advice and suggestions for the next day whether we will be at sea or docked. Not via the app. I guess if you don't have wifi access, you don't get the email. 

11 minutes ago, BrianB said:

On the Oasis...not only did I get the email from the concierge about a week before, but every day while onboard. They send emails giving advice and suggestions for the next day whether we will be at sea or docked. Not via the app. I guess if you don't have wifi access, you don't get the email. 

Oasis Sky and Star class include internet access but if a guest locks their phone in the safe, they won't get any emails 🙂 

12 hours ago, twangster said:

Oasis Sky and Star class include internet access but if a guest locks their phone in the safe, they won't get any emails 🙂 

I met people who do that. They miss their old flip phones and only have smartphones because that’s all they could get for a good deal. But…they don’t know…and don’t want to know…how to use them. They use them only as cameras. I had to show them how to put on airplane mode.