We Just Rebooked!! (should have lifted and shifted and done the 125% FCC for OBC)

S0nny

Y'all... nothing makes me more excited than paying that deposit and seeing your cruise show up in the Cruise Planner. Huge shoutout to @Sharla from MEI for booking us so easily ❤️ You ROCK!

This will be our first time on a Freedom Class ship and we are stoked 🙂 This was originally booked for April of 2020 out of San Juan. Of course when the cruise was canceled we couldn't decide if it was better to Lift and Shift or get the 125% FCC. We chose FCC, but opted for the refund for the drink/dining package. Now seeing the prices go up by almost 500 smackers for the cruise and then almost DOUBLE for the UBP/UDP... we probably should have opted to lift and shift and FCC for the OBC. Oh well... you live and learn 🤑 Just happy to see that little ticker in my cruise planner!

Doin this cruise to celebrate another birthday for our friend group... I apologize in advance those who will be on the ship with us 🤣 If you find me though, I will buy ya a drink to make up for the shenanigans!