Passenger Count

BrianB

On 3/18/2022 at 4:02 PM, FamilyCruiseFan said:

I have family on the Wonder of the Seas, March 18th to 25th (third sailing) and passenger count is 4900 (800 kids per staff onboard). 

I was just on that sailing and that is about the same as what I was told - I asked at the front desk and they told me 4975 with about 1000 kids.

Good Morning from Mariner of the Seas at CocoCay! The cruise director said we’re at around 90%. I called Guest Services out of curiosity and she said we have 2,987. If the fact sheet I found on the Mariner is correct (4000 passengers) then we’re at nearly 75%. Anywho, seems pretty full with long lines for everything. Lots of people having fun. Feels very much like pre-COVID. Yay! 🍹🍺🎉🚢

21 hours ago, Matt said:

Mariner of the Seas 2950 guests for this sailing (March 26-31)

Sorry Matt! I didn’t notice you already posted yesterday. 🤪 Are you onboard? I’d love to meet you and any other wonderful folks from our blog. 

1 hour ago, Debstr66 said:

Sorry Matt! I didn’t notice you already posted yesterday. 🤪 Are you onboard? I’d love to meet you and any other wonderful folks from our blog. 

Unfortunately, not. Someone else posted the guest count on Facebook so I thought I'd share

12 minutes ago, GatorCruiser said:

Hope you are getting better weather there than we did 2 days ago. 

Very windy and high swells. They held off disembarking for 1.5 hrs to see if it would be safe to dock. They got ok and we are staying a extra hr. Winds have calm a bit, but on dock side the waves are crashing big time against the shore. But it’s sunny and sitting on by daybed at breezy point with a lava flow drink.

23 minutes ago, Templecruiser said:

Very windy and high swells. They held off disembarking for 1.5 hrs to see if it would be safe to dock. They got ok and we are staying a extra hr. Winds have calm a bit, but on dock side the waves are crashing big time against the shore. But it’s sunny and sitting on by daybed at breezy point with a lava flow drink.

Glad to hear you are getting sun. We had calm seas but it was windy and overcast and spitting the whole time we were there. 

• 2 weeks later...

3401 passengers on FREEDOM OTS April4-8 which is about 75%.  Didn’t get the breakdown though…sorry!  Never really felt overcrowded except for our at sea day, the pool area was tough to find chairs so we went up to deck where Dunes golf is and found plenty.  We had our own little “pod”.  

I'm confused. I have heard of spring break starting as early as the end of February and I thought it lasted through March. How much longer does it go? I usually cruise late April and I don't remember that many kids.

48 minutes ago, BB1 said:

I'm confused. I have heard of spring break starting as early as the end of February and I thought it lasted through March. How much longer does it go? I usually cruise late April and I don't remember that many kids.

Spring break for college kids is early.   Spring break for elementary grades are often in April.  

16 hours ago, BB1 said:

Spring Break runs between early March through Easter