Passenger Count

BrianB

Last week's 7-Night sailing on Harmony of the Seas:  Guest Services crew member reported 3,300 pax (about 60% capacity) including over 300 children.

Masks were optional for pax (crew still wore masks 100% of the time).  There was frequent cleaning throughout the ship, and disinfectant fogging of the passageways in the middle of the night.  Handwashing was enforced at eateries, and alcohol hand gel stations were located everywhere.   It was a very comfortable environment and didn't feel/seem crowded to me.  No problems that I am aware of.

36 minutes ago, Matt said:

On Wonder, no limit anymore on AO

awesome thank you.  hopefully that's not just wonder getting the special treatment (although she should!) and that's the plan for all the O class now with peak spring break these next couple weeks in march

On 3/19/2022 at 10:27 PM, GatorCruiser said:

On symphony at present, 4000 pax with lots of little blessings aboard

Hi there! Scheduled to be on Symphony in about a month - any stray observations from on board? 

Just finished B2B the two weeks of Spring Break. Both trips were definitely fuller than earlier cruises. The nice thing to see was the start up of some cruise favorites such as the sexiest man and International belly flop competitions as well as the love and marriage shows. More pre-pandemic feel than in a long time. The shows were better attended and the vibe feel was great. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed having the ships to myself over the last 7 months but I love seeing the enjoyment of others on their cruising adventures. Plus it gave me new folks to talk to. There were lots of kids around but not an issue, just made the chair hogs reappear but was not overly crowded where we could not find a seat. With the masking policy relaxing it seemed almost back to normal.

1 hour ago, KLA said:

Hi there! Scheduled to be on Symphony in about a month - any stray observations from on board? 

I’ll say it seems normal aboard. Very few masks being worn other than the crew. Service has been fine. My kids are with me and I’ve spent more time on the pool deck than I normally would and it has been jumping. As far as the shows, they seem to be up and running but maybe with fewer show times than before. We are going to try and see hiro though I believe it’s sold out. So far it’s been fantastic being back in symphony. I love this ship so much.