?? About onboard Diamond offers

Jill

So we normally always get the drink package so I’ve never paid much attention to the onboard offers. I saw this pic posted today and it says 

50% off 2 glasses of wine, beer, soda throughout your sailing. 

I’m assuming this is anytime I order 2 glasses and not just a one time offer? I’ve also learned it’s not safe to assume anything 😂

If it’s anytime throughout the entire cruise, that’s pretty decent! 

What about the 20% off glass of wine. One time or anytime I order? 

Thank you to anyone who can clarify 😁

C28E6C6A-6032-40A3-A32F-AD13E527E113.png

I didn’t get an in cabin sheet last cruise. Very irritating. (Adventure 8/7)

I went to guest services and they insisted it was in my cabin,  then they finally pulled one out  

something must have been “off” in regards to the offerings, because they accidentally gave hubby a second glass of wine at dinner, and it wasn’t a BOGO or whatever discount -doesn’t matter-he didn’t ask for it, didn’t drink it, and we had guest services remove it  

11 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

I went to guest services and they insisted it was in my cabin,  then they finally pulled one out  

something must have been “off” in regards to the offerings, because they accidentally gave hubby a second glass of wine at dinner, and it wasn’t a BOGO or whatever discount -doesn’t matter-he didn’t ask for it, didn’t drink it, and we had guest services remove it  

Every once and a while they goof.  I ordered a coffee card a couple of years ago but found soda glasses in my room (no soda sticker for my Seapass, though).  I went to Guest Services and got my card after explaining what I thought had happened.  We left the souvenir glasses behind....

12 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

If it happens again visit the loyalty ambassador on board.  They sometimes have the CAS letters on display at their desk.  If not look in the cruise compass for when they are open and they'll get you one.  

At all bars including the MDR you have to ask them to use the CAS beer/wine discount.  By default they don't go searching your account to see if you have have used it already.   

Going into the weeds on this... Does any one know if you have to buy 2 glasses at the same time to get the 50% off? Meaning, can I buy one glass of beer on Monday, get 50% off that and then buy a second glass of beer on Wednesday and get 50% off? (And then I realize no more discounts after that.) Under the BOGO wording you obviously had to get both at the same time to get anything off - but I'm hoping the new wording provides a little more flexibility.

2 hours ago, DCCruiser said:

Going into the weeds on this... Does any one know if you have to buy 2 glasses at the same time to get the 50% off? Meaning, can I buy one glass of beer on Monday, get 50% off that and then buy a second glass of beer on Wednesday and get 50% off? (And then I realize no more discounts after that.) Under the BOGO wording you obviously had to get both at the same time to get anything off - but I'm hoping the new wording provides a little more flexibility.

It does have to be at the same time. (Otherwise it's a tracking nightmare I imagine!)

7 minutes ago, barjpoe said:

I don't think they have the 'free spins' any more. Hey, Chris Wong, chime in on this, please.

In the D+ reward package they have the $6 free play. Not sure what is offered in the other reward packages.

Correct, they've pulled the free spin machine off every ship, according to staff on Ovation a few weeks ago. Emerald was $6 free play as well, and I believe I've seen the same for Diamond.