Pricing on Cruise Planner Items

PG Cruiser

I think that may depend on other factors, too.  I have a 3/4 B2B planned in March, both of which stop at CocoCay. The Thrill Waterpark — Cabana And Full Day Pass is $999 for the 3-day and only $799 for the 4-day. The 3-day stops on Saturday and the 4-day on Tuesday.  So maybe it is partially dependent on the day of the week? Or maybe there are two ships on Saturday and only one on Tuesday?

It's been said that there is no logic, just supply and demand.   I noticed last week one of my cruises had the drink package at about $47 plus gratuity when other cruises we'd booked were up to $60+.  The cruise in question was in the Med, which is normally a popular route.  I really can't explain the pricing....

One consideration is that many of these island countries have been severely impacted by Coronavirus shutdowns and economic concerns.  Many of the tour operations have completely shut down. There are less excursions right now, because business has not recovered. Some excursion operators have completely gone out of business.  That is one of the reasons that there are "very few excursions being offered".