Cruising with 4 and 7 year old

Sorry if this has been discussed, haven’t been on in a while.   I am up to speed on all the pre-cruise tests etc.  I was wondering if any parents traveling with their younger children can chime in how adventure ocean was on a recent cruise?  My wife and I typically drop the kids off after dinner so we can have mini date nights.

Are we still going to be able to go into the vaccinated areas (without the kids) even though our party is still technically considered un-vaccinated? 2 connecting rooms.

Going on Adventure OTS on 12/29.  We always do unlimited dining.  I read some specialty restaurants won’t allow our un-vaccinated kids in.  Does anyone know which ones they are?

I was very close to cancelling this one, but we said let’s just get back out to Sea and see how it goes.  Will determine what we do with the next 3 on the books for next year.

Thanks for any input…

adventure-of-the-seas-venue-grid.jpg

I know this says Nassau, but they haven't released any updated one for when it comes back to the US so can only go by what they currently have posted.

The adults can enter the vaccinated only venues but the children will not be allowed. The vaccinated get a wristband and only those with a wristband are allowed in the vaccinated only areas. 

10 minutes ago, Crazycruiser50 said:

Are we still going to be able to go into the vaccinated areas (without the kids) even though our party is still technically considered un-vaccinated

Yes, the kids are the only ones not allowed. Just traveling with kids doesn't mean the adults are treated as unvaccinated.

8 minutes ago, Crazycruiser50 said:

Sorry if this has been discussed, haven’t been on in a while.   I am up to speed on all the pre-cruise tests etc.  I was wondering if any parents traveling with their younger children can chime in how adventure ocean was on a recent cruise?  My wife and I typically drop the kids off after dinner so we can have mini date nights.

You will have to schedule times in Adventure Ocean - they will be limiting capacity so you won't be able to have the kids there as much as the pre covid days.

Are we still going to be able to go into the vaccinated areas (without the kids) even though our party is still technically considered un-vaccinated? 2 connecting rooms.

You will be able to go into vaccinated areas as long as your children are not with you.

Going on Adventure OTS on 12/29.  We always do unlimited dining.  I read some specialty restaurants won’t allow our un-vaccinated kids in.  Does anyone know which ones they are?

You will receive a list of vaccinated/non vaccinated areas before you cruise - it may change between now and December.

I was very close to cancelling this one, but we said let’s just get back out to Sea and see how it goes.  Will determine what we do with the next 3 on the books for next year.

Thanks for any input…

It will be fun even with the restrictions!

3 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

adventure-of-the-seas-venue-grid.jpg

The adults can enter the vaccinated only venues but the children will not be allowed. The vaccinated get a wristband and only those with a wristband are allowed in the vaccinated only areas. 

Yes, the kids are the only ones not allowed. Just traveling with kids doesn't mean the adults are treated as unvaccinated.

This is great!!! Thank you so much!  First time I’m seeing that list, I appreciate you posting it. 

2 minutes ago, Crazycruiser50 said:

This is great!!! Thank you so much!  First time I’m seeing that list, I appreciate you posting it. 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/are-there-any-experiences-that-are-closed

I found it at this link so you can keep checking back there. This is what pulled up when I clicked on the Adventure sailing from Galveston option, in which obviously they didn't bother to update the graphic. 🙄