Ordering food at Coco Beach Club

PG Cruiser

You make a reservation for your meal when you check in and they have a sit down table area for your meal - It works like a specialty restaurant.  They do have waiters serving drinks at the beach/pool - they may be able to bring you something to snack on.  Worst case, you could always walk out to one of the free food areas.

5 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

I had that meal exactly a week ago.  It was so good.  (That is why I wanted to know if I could have made a reservation for a second meal later in the day)

I suspect that the answer would be no - but it never hurts to ask.  Maybe a few very nice tips would get it done.

1 hour ago, wannabecruiseexpert said:

When you were there last week, did you by chance notice any breakfast type food at the beach club? I read there were bakery items like muffins/croissants/fruits/etc but haven't seen anything like that posted recently 

We didn't disembark until mid-morning.  I did not see any breakfast items.

3 hours ago, wannabecruiseexpert said:

When you were there last week, did you by chance notice any breakfast type food at the beach club? I read there were bakery items like muffins/croissants/fruits/etc but haven't seen anything like that posted recently 

I was there pretty early in June.  They definitely had coffee but I did not see anything else.  Keep in mind that anything like that requires a server these days so its possible that they had them pre-covid and don't now.

On 9/18/2021 at 12:25 PM, wannabecruiseexpert said:

When I was there on Sept 5 they did have croissants/muffins/danish along with coffee and water. There was someone there to serve the food similar to how it is currently done on the ship.