Check-in

Leahanne67

I had been able to start check-in for my cruises in November 22 and 28 about 3 weeks ago, but unable to check-in completely of course, due to the health questionnaire, etc. due at most, they day before (or something like it). Now, all that is closed and it tells me that check-in will open on October 8 for my November 22 sailing, and October 14 for my November 28 sailing and October 21 for my December 5 sailing. 45 days instead of the previous 90 days. Interesting. More changes coming, I'm sure.

2 hours ago, Leahanne67 said:

I had been able to start check-in for my cruises in November 22 and 28 about 3 weeks ago, but unable to check-in completely of course, due to the health questionnaire, etc. due at most, they day before (or something like it). Now, all that is closed and it tells me that check-in will open on October 8 for my November 22 sailing, and October 14 for my November 28 sailing and October 21 for my December 5 sailing. 45 days instead of the previous 90 days. Interesting. More changes coming, I'm sure.

I have already checked in for 2 cruises in December.  I am on Oasis Dec 5th, and 12th weeks. I do not see any clear pattern for any of my cruises. 

Recently it has been hit and miss with check-in starts. The wife received an email stating one of our upcoming cruises was ready for check-in but when we went there it was not. Thing are very fluid at the moment and we figure we would go with the flow. Only get worried if you cannot check-in less than 30 days before your cruise date.

3 hours ago, Jill said:

Is this for the both the website and the App? 

Yes, I just stated this problem on my roll call strand. I checked in but went in today to add the photos. Locked out of both, says check in October 9. I input everything previously at day 90 except the photos. Both website and app say check in not available. Oasis sailing November 21 from Miami. 

8 hours ago, Linda R said:

I have already checked in for 2 cruises in December.  I am on Oasis Dec 5th, and 12th weeks. I do not see any clear pattern for any of my cruises. 

so, this is weird.  I checked in for my December cruises a few days ago.  Rec'd my check-in time and everything.  Now it is gone and says check-in not available.  Guess it was offered too early and withdrawn.

I'm guessing this has to do with the change to final payment now being only 30 days prior for cruises Oct 1 - Dec 31.

Our check in (and final payment) was supposed to be next week and now check in shows in Nov (for our xmas cruise)....Note that the date seems to be 45 days before.

I've heard of others with a cruise in this date range to have their ability check in now gone.  Don't know if any previously check ins are void or just on hold until the new date. 

It's funny too that check in is 15 days prior to final payment.

2 hours ago, WannaCruise said:

I'm guessing this has to do with the change to final payment now being only 30 days prior for cruises Oct 1 - Dec 31.

Our check in (and final payment) was supposed to be next week and now check in shows in Nov (for our xmas cruise)....Note that the date seems to be 45 days before.

I've heard of others with a cruise in this date range to have their ability check in now gone.  Don't know if any previously check ins are void or just on hold until the new date. 

It's funny too that check in is 15 days prior to final payment.

Same thing just happened to us for our Christmas cruise on Allure

I spoke to a representative last night while getting a price drop on my cruise and asked her about the check-in issue.  She told me they have a major issue going on but should be cleared up in a few days.  Guess we will all see how accurate this girl, Fatima, is!!  She did say the info we already added should not be lost.  Let's hope not!!  I want my early check-in time back!!!

58 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

I spoke to a representative last night while getting a price drop on my cruise and asked her about the check-in issue.  She told me they have a major issue going on but should be cleared up in a few days.  Guess we will all see how accurate this girl, Fatima, is!!  She did say the info we already added should not be lost.  Let's hope not!!  I want my early check-in time back!!!

Me too! I checked in and got early arrival times on my Nov 7, 14 and 28th cruises. Although the 14th is a b2b and doesn’t really matter, I took the early time because you never know what happens. Now they are all gone. Replaced with the ‘check in opens on (whatever date is 45 days out)’. Hoping Fatima’s prophecy comes to fruition…

47 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

My check-in info is back for my cruise with everything as it was.  Time to board is still the earliest they offered...1pm.  

Hope everyone finds theirs is back with no issues!

Still says Oct 7th for my Thanksgiving cruise.  We had already checked in so hopefully it will all be as it was when it reopens.