Website and app issues

SimGuy

On Thursday, 9 September the website showed “check in available” for my 7 November cruise, so I performed all of the required steps. 

On Tuesday, 14 September RCCL sent me an email confirming that I was checked in. 

Now, today, 17 September the website says “check in unavailable” and the app says “check in is available on 23 September”.

This indicates a serious IT management problem at RCCL

Anyone else having this problem?

Royal seriously needs to get better IT help!  I think it's been almost 2 weeks since my Labadee stop got replaced with Cozumel yet Labadee is still on my cruise planner!  I certainly hope by the next sale (perhaps Columbus weekend?) Cozumel shows up!!  Time is running short since my cruise is 47 days away now!

1 hour ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Royal seriously needs to get better IT help!  I think it's been almost 2 weeks since my Labadee stop got replaced with Cozumel yet Labadee is still on my cruise planner!  I certainly hope by the next sale (perhaps Columbus weekend?) Cozumel shows up!!  Time is running short since my cruise is 47 days away now!

Same here. My Labadee stop was replaced with Coco Cay and it shows the change in the planner's calendar, but there are no excursions showing when I click on Perfect Day. Frustrating! 

Yup. 

We checked in for our 11/5 sailing a few weeks ago.  Only time slot available was 3-330. 

On the 11th I looked at it and was able to change the time to 12-1230.  We got the confirmation email shortly after   

Today our account shows we can’t check in till 9/21. 

3 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Maybe something to do with the final payment dates being moved to 30 days they're shortening the check-in window to closer in?

9/21 would be about 45 days out for a 11/5 sailing

This crossed my mind.

I'm not stressed about it. So many things constantly changing...things will work out whether we check in at noon or 3