Anthem of the Seas - My Time Dining

Naas

So, 

I just got this letter from Royal Caribbean saying Anthem will be "transitioning" to My Time Dining and that reservations are now open. That's all well and good, but when I go on cruise planner, it only shows the specialty restaurants individually, multi-night dining packages, and then "My Time Dining (complimentary)". So, I played around with it and at no point does it let you choose the individual complimentary restaurants (ie American Icon, Chic, Grande, Silk, etc). What am I missing? lol  Does MTD effectively end our ability to pick and choose which restaurants we wish to dine at?

[update] - Never mind, just read more information here on the blog. The email they sent out was VERY limited with details. 

Edited by Naas

Anthem is moving back to traditional dining, so you just can reserve times.  The four main restaurants – Chic, Grande, Silk, and American Icon – will now become the main dining venues to support the My Time Dining program and will all feature the same upgraded dinner menu each evening. My Time Dining flexible venues will be located on Deck 4 in American Icon and Silk, while Chic and Grande will be designated as the early and late seating restaurants on Deck 3. The name and décor of each venue will remain unchanged.