xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas March 4, 2022 Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day

12thman

5 hours ago, jack_4321 said:

What is "Aqua Showcase"? Does that mean it's not the full show?

Yes, I'm guessing that's what it means. I follow another performer and when there was Covid-19 amongst the cast they did shows called "showcase." Basically it was what each performer could come up with for individual performance. 

I may be in the minority here but for me this is one reason why I wanted to be on an inaugural sailing.  When I Iook back and share the experience someday, I’d be able to say, “When we were on the Wonder’s inaugural sailing, inTENse wasn’t even ready yet” or “Effectors 2 wasn’t even showing yet” or “The ship wasn’t even complete yet (ha ha)”

I remember John Hammond’s line from Jurassic Park, “When Disneyland opened, none of the rides worked.”  I would have loved to be there that day.

In a weird way, I would have wanted to be on the Titanic’s maiden voyage.

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not wishing for anything to go wrong on the Wonder’s inaugural sailing. But for this cruiser, whatever happens, I know it will be WONDERful!

(NOTE: Don’t mind this post, this is just me at 6am killing time before I head to Port Everglades.)

13 minutes ago, 12thman said:

@PG Cruiserwhat happened to the count down!? I was looking forward to seeing "1 more day"

I made a video with “One Day More” from Les Miserables but I don’t think we can upload videos here.

I love the line that says “Tomorrow we’ll discover what our God in heaven has in store…”

1 hour ago, PG Cruiser said:

“When we were on the Wonder’s inaugural sailing, inTENse wasn’t even ready yet” or “Effectors 2 wasn’t even showing yet” or “The ship wasn’t even complete yet (ha ha)”

Wait, what!?!?!?

My vacation is now ruined. Had I known, I would have never agreed to sail. They should have never sold sailings unless the ship was fully completed and all shows available... I demand a full refund and an equivalent FCC!

Please note: If it wasn't obvious, this post was complete sarcasm.

On 3/1/2022 at 11:56 AM, WAAAYTOOO said:

Rumor over on CC that the Wonder sailings from 10-29-22 through 1-17-23 are being cancelled for "maintenance".

Who knows if it's true....

We're booked B2B on 10/27/22 (Rome) and 10/30/22 (Barcelona).  Haven't received any notice of cancellation

1 hour ago, 12thman said:

Check in times are NOT being enforced. There's people here being checked in with a 2:30 p.m. check in time. There's several others as well. If you are on this sailing might as well come on down.

Well in that case, when does the terminal open for boarding? 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas March 4, 2022 Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day