Wonder of the Seas March 4, 2022 Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day

12thman

2 hours ago, janderson said:

I don't know however since this is my first time on an Oasis class ship I am absolutely excited to try the specialty restaurants.  We plan on trying the main dining room at least once but as soon as I see that dining package pop up I am going to buy it.

The MDR is such a part of the cruise experience.  Not going to it would be like skipping going out on the deck for me🙂  That being said, I live in a small landlocked town that does not have access to fresh seafood.  I just can't pass-up the opportunity to dine at Hooked at least a couple of times and Izumi to try sushi for the first time.  

14 minutes ago, ninjakitty said:

The MDR is such a part of the cruise experience.  Not going to it would be like skipping going out on the deck for me🙂  That being said, I live in a small landlocked town that does not have access to fresh seafood.  I just can't pass-up the opportunity to dine at Hooked at least a couple of times and Izumi to try sushi for the first time.  

I also live in a land locked town surrounded by corn and soy beans.   😆  I however LOVE sushi and seafood so I will live at Izumi and Hooked is on the must try.

On 9/19/2021 at 2:35 PM, janderson said:

I also live in a land locked town surrounded by corn and soy beans.   😆  I however LOVE sushi and seafood so I will live at Izumi and Hooked is on the must try.

When you ever mention the lack of access to seafood, do people mention that there's always catfish?  Ummm🤔

12 minutes ago, ninjakitty said:

When you ever mention the lack of access to seafood, do people mention that there's always catfish?  Ummm🤔

Yes all the time.  I want to ask what ocean they are getting their catfish from. 😆  I did see that you can now buy dining packages for this sailing!!!!  Already bought mine!

20 hours ago, janderson said:

Yes all the time.  I want to ask what ocean they are getting their catfish from. 😆  I did see that you can now buy dining packages for this sailing!!!!  Already bought mine!

I did!  I'm purchasing before going to bed, so I'll have sweet dreams😉

20 hours ago, janderson said:

I enjoy a good catfish fry as much as the next midwesterner, but it's not scallops or sea bass.

1 hour ago, ninjakitty said:

I enjoy a good catfish fry as much as the next midwesterner, but it's not scallops or sea bass.

A fish fry is great WHILE IN THE MIDWEST!  When I go on a cruise or to the coast I want my  seafood.  Sushi, scallops, etc. that I can't get at home.  I know I slept better knowing I had the dining package.   I may be early but its something we are really looking forward to.

21 hours ago, janderson said:

A fish fry is great WHILE IN THE MIDWEST!  When I go on a cruise or to the coast I want my  seafood.  Sushi, scallops, etc. that I can't get at home.  I know I slept better knowing I had the dining package.   I may be early but its something we are really looking forward to.

Yes!!!!!

3 hours ago, ninjakitty said:

Yes!!!!!

Just noticed that the drinks and dining packages are now on sale.  Just and FYI if anyone was wanting one or if you wanted to save more money on them.  I saved $18/person each on dining ($214/person to $196/person) and $22/person/day ($154/person savings for entire trip) for the drinks (Went from $80/person/day to $67/person/day now is $58/person/day).

14 hours ago, janderson said:

Just noticed that the drinks and dining packages are now on sale.  Just and FYI if anyone was wanting one or if you wanted to save more money on them.  I saved $18/person each on dining ($214/person to $196/person) and $22/person/day ($154/person savings for entire trip) for the drinks (Went from $80/person/day to $67/person/day now is $58/person/day).

I canceled my dining package and purchased with the new sale.  The Refreshment drink package had only been 10% off prior to today, but it's 30% off now.  I couldn't help but notice that the total for my dining package is only $12 more than the total for my drink package.  The fruits for my fresh squeezed juice must be imported from Mars😅

3 minutes ago, ninjakitty said:

I canceled my dining package and purchased with the new sale.  The Refreshment drink package had only been 10% off prior to today, but it's 30% off now.  I couldn't help but notice that the total for my dining package is only $12 more than the total for my drink package.  The fruits for my fresh squeezed juice must be imported from Mars😅

Well at least it's about even.  The drinks I get are just as important as the food I eat in my opinion.  If they want to import it in from Mars, Venus, or Alabama I don't care as long as it stays the quality that Royal has served me in the past!  🤣😂

3 minutes ago, GKMCruising said:

I know we're still a ways out, but we should definitely do a meet-up of some sort, given that we seem to have a fairly large contingent of members on this one.

Agreed.  Especially this will be the first cruise that will have people from the forums on it that I know of.

Does anyone know or think that Wonder of the Seas will have the Zone Zero VR Experience that Matt has talked about in a few blogs?  I have tried looking at the deck plans but I didn't see it however I didn't know if it was done in a multi use space so it wouldn't be labeled for just Zone Zero.