Wonder of the Seas March 4, 2022 Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day

12thman

• 12thman changed the title to Wonder of the Seas March 4, 2022 Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day

Be aware at the moment the first sailing on March 4, 2022 does not have any C&A balcony discounts loaded.  

I had a longggg call with C&A who engaged resolutions who engaged revenue management who engaged promotions.   They are aware and are looking into it.  

Other March sailings feature the C&A balcony discount.  

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Be aware at the moment the first sailing on March 4, 2022 does not have any C&A balcony discounts loaded.  

I had a longggg call with C&A who engaged resolutions who engaged revenue management who engaged promotions.   They are aware and are looking into it.  

How much is the discount?  I am currently lowly gold but after my next cruise (sept 25) I will be Emerald and it appears there is a discount for balcony rooms....I will be diamond by the time this cruise comes around.

11 minutes ago, DanielB said:

How much is the discount?  I am currently lowly gold but after my next cruise (sept 25) I will be Emerald and it appears there is a discount for balcony rooms....I will be diamond by the time this cruise comes around.

The discount is based on your C&A status when you book. To get the discount later when you turn Diamond requires a reprice which may or may not work in your favor. Never hurts to check, though!  I want to say platinum is 100, emerald is 200 and diamond is 225 for sailings within 6 months of booking. 

1 hour ago, twangster said:

I'm showing the balcony discount being quote for March 4.  I hadn't checked prior to this but it appears they are loaded now.

quotes.png.5ac984eb0133fac015af7e15842254c3.png

8 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

I meant the prices that @AshleyDillo and @Cruising With JT posted, $2,113.94 and $2,470 respectively.  I was WONDERing if those were refundable rates.

That one I quoted was non-refundable. I just did a mock booking with my C&A number to see if the discount was pulling. Used a CP balcony because it's a C&A balcony discount and I know that would trigger it.  I didn't bother to go all the way through to see what the extra refundable amount it.

7 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

That one I quoted was non-refundable. I just did a mock booking with my C&A number to see if the discount was pulling. Used a CP balcony because it's a C&A balcony discount and I know that would trigger it.  I didn't bother to go all the way through to see what the extra refundable amount it.

I got my BW Balcony at a refundable rate, that's why it was higher by $200-300.