Hello Liberty . Galv cruise cam Sept 15

Zurc

@Zurc @Momof4crazytocruise

Headed out on her Dec 19th.  We just had our Jamaican excursion canceled this morning.  I'm curious if you guys have an itinerary change and what it is?  I know Grand Cayman will change since they are not allowing ships until 2022, but what about Jamaica?  We were supposed to be on the Marth Brea tour but it canceled for some reason.  

37 minutes ago, Sushitex said:

We have 2 upcoming cruises on the Liberty - 1 in mid-October, 1 on Dec. 12. I believe that one of them originally was supposed to go to Grand Cayman and Falmouth, but now both cruises are slated for Roatan and 2 ports in Mexico. 

Thanks, I assumed it would go to Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Roatan.  I hope that is the case.

4 hours ago, dejavu21 said:

Headed out on her Dec 19th.  We just had our Jamaican excursion canceled this morning.  I'm curious if you guys have an itinerary change and what it is?  I know Grand Cayman will change since they are not allowing ships until 2022, but what about Jamaica?  We were supposed to be on the Marth Brea tour but it canceled for some reason.  

Hi.  My cruise is not until February.  Hope you get notified soon!  

23 hours ago, dejavu21 said:

I haven't received any changes for my Nov 7 cruise. I am expecting them to cancel Jamaica and Grand Cayman - but so far we haven't heard anything. It's driving me a little crazy because I want to know where we ARE going so I can start to figure out that plan. I currently have excursions booked at both places and neither have been cancelled yet.