Holy Bleeping Upgrade

Aulayan

Today the luggage tags were released and I saw a slight error on my documents.  The Royal Shuttle would pick me up from the airport AFTER my check in time.  LESS Time on the ship? This cannot be!  So I called Royal to cancel the shuttle service and decided I would Uber instead.  Or walk. It's only 10 miles through Newark. Nothing could ever go wrong.  (No, seriously, we'll Uber).

Whilst on the phone with the Royal Agent she asked if I was interested in upgrading from my Central Park Interior to an Ocean View Balcony.  I decided to just humor it and go "Sure, how much?"  She punched the numbers and stated "It's actually cheaper."   Currently to upgrade through Royal Up it would cost, a minimum, of $250pp.  Sooo, HOLY *EXCESSIVE EXPLETIVES DELETED* WHAT AN UPGRADE!!

For those that have read this far, I do have a question:  Since the Luggage Tags have been issued and state the incorrect room number, will they eventually do new ones or must I use these?

The only purpose of luggage tags is to get your luggage somewhere in the vicinity of your stateroom on boarding day.  There is no tracking and no correlation to you.  It is as simple as getting your luggage onto the right deck and right general area of the ship such as deck 8, port side, aft.  

Once your luggage is in the right general area eventually cabin attendants may move it closer to your door based on the cabin number.

The handwritten scribbles of the dock workers work just fine.

Today the luggage tags were released and I saw a slight error on my documents.  The Royal Shuttle would pick me up from the airport AFTER my check in time.  LESS Time on the ship? This cannot be!  So I called Royal to cancel the shuttle service and decided I would Uber instead.  Or walk. It's only 10 miles through Newark. Nothing could ever go wrong.  (No, seriously, we'll Uber).

Whilst on the phone with the Royal Agent she asked if I was interested in upgrading from my Central Park Interior to an Ocean View Balcony.  I decided to just humor it and go "Sure, how much?"  She punched the numbers and stated "It's actually cheaper."   Currently to upgrade through Royal Up it would cost, a minimum, of $250pp.  Sooo, HOLY *EXCESSIVE EXPLETIVES DELETED* WHAT AN UPGRADE!!

For those that have read this far, I do have a question:  Since the Luggage Tags have been issued and state the incorrect room number, will they eventually do new ones or must I use these?

I have changed rooms several times. If I did after I had received my cruise documents with the luggage tags, then a few days after the change, I would receive new cruise documents with the new luggage tags. Keep checking your cruise documents. 
**If I click on ‘luggage tags’ I keep getting a warning that the link has been compromised and do not continue.