Shuttle from Orlando airport to Cape Canaveral hotel

MindiLou

I live in Orlando and I am going on self park in Port Canaveral and see advertisements all over for GoPort.  I just looked them up on GoPort.com and they offer roundtrip shuttles from Orlando International to your cruise terminal.   I placed an order online to see what the price was and its $39.95 per adult for the round trip.  I know you were looking for a hotel in Port Canaveral, but this is an option and there are a bunch of hotels off Semeron next to the airport, stay away from McCoy road hotels.  🙂 

I've rented a car one way each time from the rental place that is right near the port (walking distance to port or you can use their shuttle). It's only slightly more expensive than Lyft/Uber but you get the convenience of being able to drop off the rest of your party with the luggage at the port and then return the car.  Plus you can go shopping before you board for wine or other beverages.  

5 hours ago, Jverge said:

I've rented a car one way each time from the rental place that is right near the port (walking distance to port or you can use their shuttle). It's only slightly more expensive than Lyft/Uber but you get the convenience of being able to drop off the rest of your party with the luggage at the port and then return the car.  Plus you can go shopping before you board for wine or other beverages.  

What rental company has drop off near the port? 

8 hours ago, Jverge said:

I've done this before too. Was the best thing I did. One way rental to Cocoa Beach, dropped car off and at that time there was a free shuttle to the port, then after my cruise rented a car back to the airport. This was several years ago and now I would probably do the same, only this time I would just take a shuttle to the airport (maybe, it really wasn't expensive).