Test Kit Security Issues

deep1

Needed to order more test kits and every alarm on my computer screaming about unsecure site????   Trying to enter through chrome using the link from the blogs main page and Matts article. Being told not secure, certificate cant be authenticated and flat out has me blocked from getting there. After several tries I was able to get to Royal's Q+a page????  Anyone else?... I went a few days ago and no problems. 

Thanks... That explains it I guess... Had a similar thing with a doctors office last week. kind of... All the way through it was Info @ and the last link went to a not existent mail@...  Got sorted through  that and ran into a lack of www... like this.... 

Yep, most site administrators put in a redirect from the non www version of a site to the correct page.  With secure pages it must match exactly or it will fail and cause issues.  Sadly some sites are configured to be secure on the non www version and they also don't put in a redirect sometimes as well.  On big sites it's usually an oversite, on small sites it's often someone who doesn't understand how the servers work.

Havn't opened the ones I got. Do I have to set up zoom app on my (Computer or phone)??? Do I need to scan something? If so I need instruction from my hyperhot hypersmart Fiance' I guess how to make that happen... 

I got mine today also, there is a QR code on the front for the app.

I got mine today also, there is a QR code on the front for the app.

QR Code!?! I'm lucky if I can figure how to get on line... 😄  can tell this is gonna be an adventure... CVS won't touch me with no insurance despite saying they will. Can't get a straight answer from Walgreens if they even do quick near me, Urgent care type can do it but at $160. Fiance' and her son can get done at CVS or Airport in Jersey. Her daughter can get done at school. I had to pass off a weeks job to a fellow I know to be available for the test. Was gonna get back night before cruise from Bahamas fishing trip but thats out the window and I had to hire that guy to fill in. Just me thats having a tough time getting done... 

Havn't opened the ones I got. Do I have to set up zoom app on my (Computer or phone)??? Do I need to scan something? If so I need instruction from my hyperhot hypersmart Fiance' I guess how to make that happen... 

No Zoom app needed. When you log on, they will test your system audio, video and connectivity. Make sure your volume is turned up. Remember the QR code is on the actual box, not the one on the sliding cover. Hyperhot, hypersmart, fiancée…three words that go together very well!😎

5 hours ago, BrianB said:

No Zoom app needed. When you log on, they will test your system audio, video and connectivity. Make sure your volume is turned up. Remember the QR code is on the actual box, not the one on the sliding cover. Hyperhot, hypersmart, fiancée…three words that go together very well!😎

She's a keeper... Watched You tube how to just for the scan several times and none sunk in. She needs to tutor my sorry self I guess...