Go Port

bryresangel

Greeting fellow travelers!

After 3 cancelled cruises, we are super excited for a cruise we think will sail (cross your fingers for us!) We are already checked in even. We are sailing form Port Canaveral and are planning on coming in the night before. We are looking for a place to stay, and saw Go Port, which seems ideal. They offer a a hotel for a night, and transfers from the airport to the hotel, from the hotel to the terminal, and from the terminal to the airport all for one price. 

I just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with this and could let me know how it went. Good, bad, ugly is welcome. I guess what I am asking is whether or not it is worth it? I tend to worry and not dealing directly with the hotel is part of what concerns me. Thank you for your help!

20 minutes ago, bryresangel said:

After 3 cancelled cruises, we are super excited for a cruise we think will sail (cross your fingers for us!) We are already checked in even. We are sailing form Port Canaveral and are planning on coming in the night before. We are looking for a place to stay, and saw Go Port, which seems ideal. They offer a a hotel for a night, and transfers from the airport to the hotel, from the hotel to the terminal, and from the terminal to the airport all for one price. 

I just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with this and could let me know how it went. Good, bad, ugly is welcome. I guess what I am asking is whether or not it is worth it? I tend to worry and not dealing directly with the hotel is part of what concerns me. Thank you for your help!

That is who we are going to use for our cruise in July.  My son-n-law has done a lot of research on this matter and Go Port stayed at the top of the list so we are going with them.

I haven’t used them, but several people on the Florida departures board on cruise critic were critical of them. 

We're driving ourselves over to the port from Orlando but using GoPort for their parking and shuttle from the lot to the cruise next month.   Cheaper by far than the port garage.   We booked based on Sheri's video (above) so right now we're hoping for good results.   Will know more next month. 

On CC, several posts about not getting a refund for cancelled cruises from last year.  No personal experience but many over there are very dissatisfied with them.

Yup...im one of them. They gave horrible customer service for cancelled trip. Repeated answer of " in progress" . That was from April 2020...never received my refund.

We were booked with them for a cruise that was cancelled they have never given us our money back after multiple times checking I finally gave up. I would not recommend them! 

What is on their website says that you get 100% Future Package Credit as long as the cancellation is 4 days or more before first package travel date.  Less than 4 days no refund.  Now I am a bit worried; however, we don't cruise until July 2022 but I will be monitoring this for sure.