Mariner Spa

mamie

I purchased a massage but noticed they do not offer a pass for the other facilities such as the sauna or aroma steam.  Does anybody know if it's available and or is it free? This is my first time on Marnier. I purchased a thermal pass on Symphony of the Seas and I understand it's a bigger ship but I would assume they would have the basics on Mariner. Any insight would be appreciate and thanks in advance!! 

Only Royal Caribbean's Oasis, Quantum and Radiance Class ships offer a thermal spa. Mariner is a Voyager Class ship, so they don't have it.

Mariner does have a complimentary sauna and steam room, but they are closed right now due to Covid

Oh, hi. New here. 

Are all thermal suites closed? I was looking at the pass on my cruise planner for 10/3 on Odyssey but it won't let me add it to my cart. Wasn't sure if it was sold out or just closed for the moment. 

Also - is the gym still requiring reservations during limited hours?

Are all thermal suites closed?

No, it was open on Odyssey

Also - is the gym still requiring reservations during limited hours?

Theoretically, yes, but in practice it isn't needed. I spoke to gym dude on Odyssey last week and he said maybe if you wanted to come early in morning at prime time it would be needed, but he made it seem like it wasn't needed due to lack of demand from limited capacity.

Only Royal Caribbean's Oasis, Quantum and Radiance Class ships offer a thermal spa. Mariner is a Voyager Class ship, so they don't have it.

Mariner does have a complimentary sauna and steam room, but they are closed right now due to Covid

Thanks, Matt! I must have missed that the first time I viewed the video when it was released. It's best to watch a couple of time as you provide detailed information.  

• 4 months later...