Just won the Royal Lottery!! Here we come Crown Loft Suite!

Shari3

I just got a call from Royal.  I am cruising on the Oasis this Sunday 9/12. They told me they had to move my cabin from an ocean view balcony to a Crown Loft Suite!!! At no charge!  Please let me know what perks beyond the amazing suite we can expect. I haven’t had time to do any research.  We will be on deck 17. Wooohoooo!!!

3 minutes ago, Aulayan said:

HOW DID THEY DO THIS?!  I mean we're below capacity, it can't be a double booked room.  This is astounding.  Congratulations!!!

We had an accessible ocean balcony that apparently needs maintenance and the accessible crown loft was the only available option.  Seriously like winning the lottery. 

Excellent! Be prepared to receive an email from the concierge…or at this late date you may need to email them at OA_Concierge01@rccl.com to make dinner reservations at the CK and specialty restaurants. Or you can wait until boarding to do it. Reservations for Coastal Kitchen are recommended for dinner only but you will have access to the restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also, you have access to the suite lounge…next to CK…and the suites sundeck forward. The accessible CL suite sounds nice…larger with a private elevator. Enjoy! 
p.s. might be a good time to try your luck with a lottery ticket!🥳