Itinerary Changes Oasis December 2021

Jax

We received an updated itinerary 100 days out. Puerto Plata Dominican Republic, San Juan Puerto Rico and Labadee are out, replaced by Perfect Day and St Maarten.  I feel like we lucked out because we really want to visit Coco Cay for the first time, hopefully in a floating cabana. And our son wants to go to Maho Beach in St Maarten to watch the jet blast. Who am I kidding, hubby wants in on that too! 😆  The footage could be the highlight of my blog. Haha Plus we got a $1900 price drop this week, so not a bad week! 

1 hour ago, Jax said:

And our son wants to go to Maho Beach in St Maarten to watch the jet blast. Who am I kidding, hubby wants in on that too! 😆  The footage could be the highlight of my blog. 

Just some reality check on the Maho Beach excursion.  I was on it just a few days ago.  They give no assurance that you would watch a jet blast.  We did not see one during our time there.  But about 10-15 minutes after we left, we saw a plane beginning its descent into the airport.  I hope you'll have better luck than we did. 

13 hours ago, Jax said:

We received an updated itinerary 100 days out. Puerto Plata Dominican Republic, San Juan Puerto Rico and Labadee are out, replaced by Perfect Day and St Maarten.  I feel like we lucked out because we really want to visit Coco Cay for the first time, hopefully in a floating cabana. And our son wants to go to Maho Beach in St Maarten to watch the jet blast. Who am I kidding, hubby wants in on that too! 😆  The footage could be the highlight of my blog. Haha Plus we got a $1900 price drop this week, so not a bad week! 

Which week was switched??  We’re 12/5 and 12/12 and haven’t received anything….  Yet?

1 hour ago, Snotarni said:

Which week was switched??  We’re 12/5 and 12/12 and haven’t received anything….  Yet?

December 19th, here is a copy of the email  

Dear Guest,

We're looking forward to welcoming you onboard Oasis of the Seas for our December 19th, 2021cruise. As we countdown to your sailing, we have an itinerary change to share with you.

As part of the guidance received from the CDC, we've implemented new boarding protocols, so we'll need some extra time for check-in and we'll now depart from Miami, Florida at 6:00 PM, instead of 4:00 PM. Separately, pier construction in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic has been delayed which means, we'll no longer be able to visit this port and as a result, we unfortunately won't make our visit to San Juan, Puerto Rico either. However, we'll visit our private destination, Perfect Day at CocoCay and Philipsburg, St. Maarten instead! Additionally, to maintain your safety and wellbeing, our visit to Labadee has been replaced with a sea day due to the current political and security situation in Haiti. We know how much time and effort go into planning your cruise with us, and we're sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. The good news is, we've added extra time to our visit in Perfect Day at CocoCay, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten - giving you more time to enjoy these beautiful destinations. We're excited to take you to new ports and know you'll have an excellent time! Below, please find our revised itinerary.

Day Port of Call Arrive Depart
Sun Miami, Florida   6:00 PM
Mon Perfect Day at CocoCay 7:00 AM 4:00 PM
Tue Cruising    
Wed Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas 11:30 AM 8:00 PM
Thu Philipsburg, St. Maarten 8:00 AM 6:00 PM
Fri Cruising    
Sat Cruising    
Sun Miami, Florida 6:00 AM  

Perfect Day at CocoCay is a private destination unlike any in the world. While there, lounge in the Caribbean's largest freshwater pool, Oasis Lagoon, or take the plunge down North America's tallest waterslide, Daredevil's Peak! Soar to new heights on Up, Up & Away or just unwind at your leisure. Next, we'll head to Charlotte Amalie, where you can see some of the worlds' most beautiful harbors. Enjoy exploring colonial landmarks, like Blackbeard's Castle, or sip on some local lager at a quaint microbrewery. Then in St. Maarten, discover beautiful beaches, rolling hills, and mountains - all offering spectacular panoramic views. Travel back in time while discovering centuries-old ruins and get your adrenaline fix ziplining through lush tropical forests. Whether you're looking for thrills or simply want to chill, these ports have something for everyone!

Any pre-paid Royal Caribbean International shore excursions booked for Puerto Plata, Labadee, and San Juan will automatically be refunded to your original form of payment. Our Shore Excursions team will automatically reschedule any pre-paid Royal Caribbean International shore excursions booked for Charlotte Amalie. In the next few days, your updated tour information will be e-mailed to you. In the meantime, feel free to browse all the exciting shore excursion options for your sailing in Cruise Planner.

Thanks for your understanding. We can't wait to welcome you onboard Oasis of the Seas!