Beach club

Rollo

2 minutes ago, Rollo said:

Just purchased a full day pass for coca cay for 79.00. Oasis leaving September 26. Is this a good price?

Very good price - I think much over the time it hovers over $150 and anything under $100 is considered good. I purchased for a similar price as well.

I've been to Coco Cay many times but not since the full referb. I was honestly sad about it because I loved the natural beauty of the island so much. 

I'll definitely take a walk around to see what all has changed (and apparently locate some of those mozzarella sticks), but I'm excited to have a quiet section of beach to relax. 

Great price these days. I was at CBC this past Sunday on Mariner that I snagged for $56 back on Black Friday 2020. I loved it and want to go again, but refuse to pay the $178pp for my future sailings there. Fingers crossed the price drops so I can go in March for my birthday cruise. Have a great day at CBC - lunch is amazing!

We just booked it for our November 8th Freedom sailing for $89 pp. 

Up until today it was $162 each.

We would never considered it except we met some people on this cruise who tried it on the second day at CocoCay this week.  They really enjoyed it, so when we saw the price drop we said why not. 

2 hours ago, teddy said:

We just booked it for our November 8th Freedom sailing for $89 pp. 

This is a four night sailing (mon-fri).   We are also on the three night immediately prior (fri-mon), and everything at CocoCay is twice as much for that one 

I’d say Royal is looking to capitalize on people taking a long weekend cruise.