Any secrets to Allure of the Seas

roiemike

I booked a spring break cruise on Allure of the Seas and was wanting any hidden gems for this ship.  Is there anything you have done in past you would recommend?  Any areas of ship that are must see?  Any restaurants that stand out for the specialty dining?  I know this ship has not been amplified but still excited to go on this cruise.  We are newly diamond members and have two cruises booked this coming year, this one and an 8 day southern Caribbean cruise in July of 2022.  OI thank any of you in advance for giving me the hints to a great experience on this Oasis class ship.  And so look forward to heading back out to sea after a long wait since last cruise.  Mike

We just got off 2 weeks ago and the shows were the best I have seen on any RC ship and we have been on many, so check them out. Also we eat in the solarium bistro for breakfast and lunch most days. If one has never been on an Oasis class ship they do not know its even there. Also at night we usually finish at the Trellis bar in CP. Quite and peaceful. 

11 hours ago, cruisinghawg said:

We just got off 2 weeks ago and the shows were the best I have seen on any RC ship and we have been on many, so check them out. Also we eat in the solarium bistro for breakfast and lunch most days. If one has never been on an Oasis class ship they do not know its even there. Also at night we usually finish at the Trellis bar in CP. Quite and peaceful. 

Love to eat lunch in Solarium Bistro on sea days. All those salads!! 

We usually end each night in CP too, sipping our “desert,” chocolate martinis 😋