Royal Caribbean Optum Store - Testing Kits Available

KLA

On 9/15/2021 at 3:39 PM, KLA said:

I actually think I'm going to go through CVS (and don't require us to drive thru like Walgreens) - they open their slots 2 weeks out and have their tests labelled as "rapid antigen". 

The problem with my local CVS is that they ran out of rapid test kits.  They only do PCR and the results take 24-48 to be sent.  I don't want to leave home for the port not knowing my test results

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2021 at 10:55 PM, Linda R said:

I ordered the tests today.  I got 4, two for each of us.   We have 2 cruises this year and hoping they will be for both.  

Wondering, on my B2B will RC test me for the 2nd cruise?  I am thinking they do.

Yes, Royal will do the test for the second cruise, you just have to request it. 

22 minutes ago, The Fox said:

Where on the emed site did you find the lot #'s?  I have looked all over and can't seem to find it.

One of the Insiders called EMed and they confirmed with him that the 3-month extension applies to ALL of their lot numbers, despite the rumor going around that it's only some.  

6 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

One of the Insiders called EMed and they confirmed with him that the 3-month extension applies to ALL of their lot numbers, despite the rumor going around that it's only some.  

There's a sliding 1/2 cover on the box - just slide it to expose the lot number/mfg  date.

3 minutes ago, cruisellama said:

There's a sliding 1/2 cover on the box - just slide it to expose the lot number/mfg  date.

Yep. Not sure how that relates to my statement though, lol.

The information was that SOME of the lot numbers had an expiration date that was extended 3 months by the FDA.  Per the company it applies to ALL lot numbers, despite the document that's going around.  Paul Crow called them this morning and they confirmed to him (which was posted on the Insider's FB group this morning, but, of course, FB is down so I can't quote him verbatim.)

9 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Yep. Not sure how that relates to my statement though, lol.

The information was that SOME of the lot numbers had an expiration date that was extended 3 months by the FDA.  Per the company it applies to ALL lot numbers, despite the document that's going around.  Paul Crow called them this morning and they confirmed to him (which was posted on the Insider's FB group this morning, but, of course, FB is down so I can't quote him verbatim.)

Sorry - misdirected  response...

On 10/4/2021 at 4:09 PM, teddy said:

We are joining the Covid home test expiration date roulette game. 🙂

Ordered through the Royal Caribbean link yesterday morning and they shipped today. 

Received the two test kits yesterday. 

Expiration dates of 9/27 and 10/5. 

This paper was included saying all lots have a 3 month extension. 

image.jpg

• 1 month later...