Telegraphing a cancellation?

Allen2

We've had three Royal Caribbean cruises cancelled, plus a fourth from another cruise line.  Recently, shore excursions were removed from Royal's website for another (still scheduled) cruise.  Does the removal of excursion's foretell cruise cancellation?  Does anyone have insight?  We just returned from Croatia, and the only issues were with changing airline/government requirements.  Everyone on the small ship was vaccinated.

I think anymore, it's hard to say. There's too many variables to anticipate that an excursion being removed is directly related to a cruise cancellation. 

I've had a couple cruises cancelled in the last couple of years and there was never a shift in excursions before we knew about the cancellation - but who knows. I'd say probably not. If anything, maybe a port will be changing?

If it is a ship in service I would say very much NOT likely to be cancelled. It could be a bunch of factors. Since the shutdown a lot of vendors have experienced pains, many didn't survive. RCG might put an excursion up and have it available a year in advance, only for the vendor to change or go out of business.