Bath Robe on Pool Deck

PG Cruiser

When we were on the Adventure this past June there was a couple who did this everyday. After a momentary what in the world? I quickly morphed into "good for them" They were all smiles enjoying themselves like no ones business. After what we have been through I say do what makes you feel comfortable, as long as we all respect each other (I promise not to wear my thong on the pool deck) do what makes you comfortable, the robes make for an amazing cover up. Weird? Not so much in my humble opinion. Actually looking back and picturing their joy still makes me smile!

1 hour ago, Ampurp85 said:

I just told my brother about this and his plans are to Hugh Heffner it with the robe. He said he shall wear the robe everywhere that's not too hot for it.

Then he should use this link? Amazon.com: Men's Velvet Smoking Robe Jacket With Belt Includes Captain Hat and Toy Pipe Costume : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, CruisingOz said:

In my experience, the people that wear the robes on the pool deck tend to strip off revealing quite inappropriate swimmers for their age, leaving not much left to the imagination. Please keep the rode on, there are images that can never be erased. LOL

I promise you, I'm dressed very appropriately underneath the robe.

• 1 year later...

I always wear the bath robe when going to the pool, I thought that was the point of it. I'd feel uncomfortable walking through the ship just wearing my bath trunks and a towel.

Also, if I wake up in the middle of the night, I sometimes feel like having a tea, I then put on the bathrobe over my pijamas and go either up to the all-night coffee machines near Windjammer or Cafe Promenade 🙂

On Brilliance, where the Solarium pool was open all night, I sometimes even went for a 3AM swim, followed by a slice of Pizza from the 24h Solarium snack bar 🙂