Disembarkation question.

RayT

I am having a car service bring us to and take us from our cruise on the 26th through Oct 3rd at Port Liberty in NJ. My question is with the ship arriving to the port on Oct. 3rd at 6:00am what time should I tell the car service to pick us up. I know this isn't an exact time but, hopefully with the experience of past cruisers I can give them a ballpark time.

5 hours ago, RayT said:

I am having a car service bring us to and take us from our cruise on the 26th through Oct 3rd at Port Liberty in NJ. My question is with the ship arriving to the port on Oct. 3rd at 6:00am what time should I tell the car service to pick us up. I know this isn't an exact time but, hopefully with the experience of past cruisers I can give them a ballpark time.

Would you mind sharing which company you are using? We're finalizing our plans and would appreciate a few ideas for transport between the airport and the pier.

It depends a lot on whether you are taking your own luggage off.  If so, you will be able to debark very early and can better predict your time.  This would also be true if you are in a suite.  If you are in a normal cabin and using traditional debarkation, you will be waiting until your time.  The good news is that you should know the day before what time you are assigned and can communicate that to the limo company.