Is there a % of discount per tier level? Platinum etc..

wozswoman

1 hour ago, wozswoman said:

Per the RCL faq page there are discounts on suites etc for the different Crown and Anchor tiers.  Is there is a set % or an average? Would like to see how much a grand suite might compare to a balcony for an anniversary trip. 

Thanks!

It is a set $ amount off and it's the same for balcony and suites. 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/sgp/en/crown-anchor-society/balcony-and-suites-chart

9 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

It is a set $ amount off and it's the same for balcony and suites. 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/sgp/en/crown-anchor-society/balcony-and-suites-chart

Can you explain how these discounts are applies.  If I am looking at a balcony rate of $1000 per person - 6 month plus out, and we are diamond, would it bring it down to $750 per person?  

24 minutes ago, wordell1 said:

Can you explain how these discounts are applies.  If I am looking at a balcony rate of $1000 per person - 6 month plus out, and we are diamond, would it bring it down to $750 per person?  

What I do when I want to check a price…I apply my C&A number, along with the other categories applicable to me, on the page where it asks how many guests. Then it automatically applies the discounts to the price. You can get your discounted price before you get to the payment page.

3 minutes ago, Pooch said:

So we will be platinum after our March cruise and we have a JS booked for December.  After my points are applied to my account, my TA can have my discount applied to the December cruise?

I believe that in order to apply a C&A discount to your cruise fare, the entire booking would have to be repriced.  Whether or not you will actually save anything will depend on what the going rate is for your cruise at the time.

3 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I've booked several cruises lately that I haven't received a C&A discount for (all Junior Suites), so I feel like they don't always apply it if there's a certain sale going on.

Maybe I dreamed this but I thought that C&A recently announced that they are applying the full C&A discount for any booking, regardless of other pricing incentives/discounts.  I know that in the past (and apparently still now !!!) the C&A discount was not combinable with other discounts so you didn't usually see the C&A discount applied.  I guess I'm wrong about this.  That's what I thought I remember reading....

I actually do not see any set patterns to the % off for C and A.  I am Dia+  and my discounts are all over the board.  I think it depends on ships, locations, dates of cruise. and other things.  I just booked (3 days ago) a cruise in JS  (2 cruises B2B actually) and only got $50 off price, each cruise,  for my C and A discount.  It was for Dec. 2022.  So, I do not know how they calculate the discounts.  Usually I get maybe $200 off or more.    Some of my other cruises they did not give me a C and A discount yet because they haven't decided the amounts yet.  They said they will apply the discount at a later time.  I have 11 cruises booked now.  So, got me on how the discounts work?  haha

4 hours ago, wordell1 said:

It's a flat price $ off for the entire cabin. You have to be at the C&A level when you make the booking to get the discount. If you hit a higher level later it does get repriced at prevailing rates to apply the discount, so not always in yourat the higher level. They also do something weird when you are dealing with say a BOGO or BOGO60 or BOGO30 that makes the discount actually less. Best way to do it is to price check on the website with a a C&A number.