No Unlimited Dining Package on Oct 3 2021 OASIS sailing??

Has anyone experienced not having the UDP available on a cruise? Just booked the Oct 3 Oasis, and went in to get the UDP, as we always do, and it’s not there. We have Allure Jan2022 also, and it is offered on that cruise. Have these ever “sold out”? The 3 night package is available, and other assorted options, but not the UDP. Our TA is contacting Royal, but that experience is like walking on hot coals these days, so I thought I would reach out to the best source! 

9 hours ago, Salty Law Dog said:

Has anyone experienced not having the UDP available on a cruise? Just booked the Oct 3 Oasis, and went in to get the UDP, as we always do, and it’s not there. We have Allure Jan2022 also, and it is offered on that cruise. Have these ever “sold out”? The 3 night package is available, and other assorted options, but not the UDP. Our TA is contacting Royal, but that experience is like walking on hot coals these days, so I thought I would reach out to the best source! 

My oct 10th sailing is also sold out, keep an eye out though, if someone cancels it may show back up, I was lucky enough to catch it on my sailing but now it’s back to sold out