Johnny Rockets

Jennifer Burke

23 hours ago, cruisinnewbie said:

Hi all! I looked in the app for our anthem sailing in March (our first rc cruise!) but only saw burgers on the menu - do they usually have grilled cheese? Is there a veggie burger option? Thank you!

Grilled cheese is pretty bad. Barely toasted bread and not melted cheese will be what you get. They have veggie burger option but can say how good it will be. The chicken sandwich might be a decent option.

36 minutes ago, CruisinMomma said:

My six year old son has been wondering can you get a shake at breakfast at JR? We'll be on Harmony in November.

Welcome to the boards!

In the most recent version of the breakfast menu for JR they've had a maple bacon shake for an upcharge. I'll assume it'd be covered by the Refreshment or Deluxe beverage package.

6 minutes ago, CGTLH said:

Welcome to the boards!

In the most recent version of the breakfast menu for JR they've had a maple bacon shake for an upcharge. I'll assume it'd be covered by the Refreshment beverage package.

Thank you! Excited to be here.

The maple bacon shake sounds awesome for me while my son would probably want to order something basic (vanilla or chocolate probably).