manage my cruise is grayed out in cruise planner

Mark_A

5 hours ago, dee02554 said:

they told me last week  by " sept 2 "  told my TA the same thing  , yeah it's the 5th now 

Did you clear your cache, try a different browser or use an icognito browser?  I was using the planner fine, even that morning, until someone mentioned the problem here. I logged in, it was grey.  Tried again in a few hours and it's back to normal.  So, for me anyway, it was only down for a couple of hours yesterday.

19 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Did you clear your cache, try a different browser or use an icognito browser?  I was using the planner fine, even that morning, until someone mentioned the problem here. I logged in, it was grey.  Tried again in a few hours and it's back to normal.  So, for me anyway, it was only down for a couple of hours yesterday.

after it was mention I did try all of the above , I am on one of the serenade / rhapsody cruises early next spring. it took RCI a couple months to get the rooms switched over & it looks like it may take that long to get ready for excursions ( drinks , dining , spa are all available ) , I already know what, ( same as one's canceled from rhapsody ) and only 1 of those is space/guest limited so there is really no hurry we have 162 days 😊 but it would be nice to be able to get on to site and dream