C&A points on a charter cruise

r33796

1 hour ago, twangster said:

There is a cost for it and somebody has to pay.  

So when a company is pricing out ships and dates to charter there is a option to award guests with Crown and Anchor points and this carries a fee? If so, is fee based on those sailing who are enrolled in C&A/requesting points or is it for all passengers?

Since charters seem to cater to a specific group I would expect the percentage of passengers on a charter who are new to Royal Caribbean to be higher than an average Royal sailing. 

These questions are curiosity only, I do not have plans to charter Symphony of the seas. Not enough people live in my hometown.

24 minutes ago, AlmondFarmer said:

So when a company is pricing out ships and dates to charter there is a option to award guests with Crown and Anchor points and this carries a fee? If so, is fee based on those sailing who are enrolled in C&A/requesting points or is it for all passengers?

Since charters seem to cater to a specific group I would expect the percentage of passengers on a charter who are new to Royal Caribbean to be higher than an average Royal sailing. 

These questions are curiosity only, I do not have plans to charter Symphony of the seas. Not enough people live in my hometown.

Not sure how the process works exactly.  Chartering a ship is complex.  I can only imagine the level of details that must be negotiated.

See royalcaribbeanincentives.com for some interesting information.

http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/full-ship-charter-faqs/

49 minutes ago, twangster said:

Not sure how the process works exactly.  Chartering a ship is complex.  I can only imagine the level of details that must be negotiated.

See royalcaribbeanincentives.com for some interesting information.

http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/full-ship-charter-faqs/

Interesting link.  Thank you for posting it.

Those price ranges are out comprehension much less league.