Odyssey Question

Neesa

@CHRIS WONG and anyone who has sailed Odyssey. I viewed a travel video cabin tour of a junior suite on this new ship, it clearly showed a full AND half bath. Is that a J3 or J4, J1 something else? Very little info yet and we are wanting to possibly book that one. Any help would be so appreciated. The poster is a travel agency so I can't research through them as you have to register with them for more info. Thanks everyone!

In a J4 the bathtub/shower side is not considered a full bathroom because there is no toilet on that side.  There is a tub, sink and shower on one side.  The toilet on the other side is a half bathroom or powder room with just a toilet and sink.  

The J3 were once called family junior suites in Odyssey's older sisters.  They have a full bath on one side plus a half bath on the other so two toilets.  

Having said that there may be some odd ball J3 or J4 since this code scheme is more about sleeping capacity rather than the number of toilets. 

J4 = 2 guests max.

J3 = something other than 2 guests.

6 hours ago, Neesa said:

@CHRIS WONG and anyone who has sailed Odyssey. I viewed a travel video cabin tour of a junior suite on this new ship, it clearly showed a full AND half bath. Is that a J3 or J4, J1 something else? Very little info yet and we are wanting to possibly book that one. Any help would be so appreciated. The poster is a travel agency so I can't research through them as you have to register with them for more info. Thanks everyone!

I don't know the specific details of the junior suites unfortunately.