Nachi Cocom

arebee

We are going to Cozumel next month and decided to try something different by going to Nachi Cocom.  Since we have always done excursions through Royal we aren't sure how to do this.  Is there someone waiting at the pier for us or do we have to take a taxi?  Also, any issues getting a taxi back? 

Get off the ship, wander through the shopping area, and then head to the exit.  There will be a guy there asking where you want to go, and he'll wave a taxi driver over to you.  Should be $17 fixed rate - my driver told me $20 when we got there, but I didn't argue.

Absolutely no problem getting a taxi back.  In fact if you want to you can mention to your waiter (I hesitate to use that term in the context of Nachi Cocom, he's more than that) that you'll be leaving soon and they'll make sure the taxi is waiting for you.

When you are there for lunch, try the refried beans as a side.  I have to say I specifically booked a cruise next spring that goes to Cozumel just so that I could have those beans again...