Any time boarding.

1 hour ago, CrznTxn said:

Everyone must arrive at their scheduled time. Only Pinnacle members have a slight leeway in their boarding time (I believe an hour each side of their time). All others must adhere to their schedule.

1 hour ago, barbeyg said:

On CC, suite guests have reported being able to board 1 hour early/late as well. 

Boarded in suite last week, leeway 1 hour before or after chosen time.  At port terminal opening, Suite guests called fro m line and boarded first, approx 150 in line when terminal opened, 30 minutes before first time slot.

Just my experience, yours my differ

19 minutes ago, BrianB said:

Curious…are suites ‘allowed to arrive an hour before their designated time’ the same policy at every port? Wondering about Port Liberty.

Supposed to function that way but if it's the first few sailings I'd expect the terminal contractors to make a few mistakes until it settles in and becomes well known.  

13 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

BC JS were included in the suites boarding protocols but who knows how it’s going to work now.  Look on your Boarding Passes and if you see “Suite” on the BP my guess is that you will be included in the early boarding offer.  

Good idea. It says "suite" on the cruise planner, but "Stateroom" on my Set Sail Pass, so I'll just stick with my chosen boarding time and not risk being turned away.  I have a 1pm boarding time anyway, so NBD.  Thanks!

12 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Good idea. It says "suite" on the cruise planner, but "Stateroom" on my Set Sail Pass, so I'll just stick with my chosen boarding time and not risk being turned away.  I have a 1pm boarding time anyway, so NBD.  Thanks!

RCG should rebrand/rename the Junior Suites.  JS passengers are being treated like second-class suite guests.

12 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

RCG should rebrand/rename the Junior Suites.  JS passengers are being treated like second-class suite guests.

As long as they give me a bigger closet and double points they can call it the red-headed stepchild of suites and I'll be fine with it.