Port canaveral parking

ang73

So I think we've decided to spend a little more this time and park at the port instead of off site. Basically for the convenience. My question for those of you that have parked at the port... Do you usually reserve and pay in advance or pay when you get there? Noticed online that you can prepay but wondered if there is any benefit to prepaying. Does it save time? Do they ever fill up and you can't park there? Just curious, thanks!!

We just pay when we get there.  Wasn't aware you can prepay.  May look into that next time.  As far as saving time, I guess it would depend if you are behind someone who is paying  with cash. There are people there to help you pay.   I was surprised last month to find out it was over $20 a day but the car was in the garage and we were one of the first out.  For anything 5 days and up we would park offsite.  Never had an issue and the bus has always been waiting for us on departure.