Oasis Eastern Caribbean

Johnstewarth

My family is booked on the Oasis OTS for Thanksgiving week, with stops in Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas and Philipsburg, St. Maarten. We love being on the ship as much as possible--we sail for the cruising more than the ports-- but I'm wondering if anyone has any "must do" recommendations for excursions in either port. Thanks for your suggestions! 

If you haven't already joined, there is a roll call for this cruise

As far as excursions, it would matter the ages of your children.  If any are under 12, they will need to stick to the RC excusions.  Both St Martin and St Thomas have really nice beaches and opportunities to snorkle.  

Watching planes flying into the airport at Maho beach in St Martin is a unique experience. 

as mentioned… really nice beaches all over island. Also a couple of great overlooks you can go to 

as for St Thomas I never have been there. But I do plan on taking gondola to top of overlook and go to Magens. Beach 

I am also on the oasis of the sea thanksgiving week. Along with my wife, adult daughter and 13 year old step daughter