eMed/ BinaxNOW Tests

DanielB

20 minutes ago, AlohaLivin said:

@TXCruiser what did the attachment show? And do you show 12 months between those dates on your boxes?

I have attached the link from the email response i received.  It tells a completely contradictory story. 

My boxes have a printed expiration of Oct 15, 21 and a Manufacture date of Feb 4, 21.

The body of the response I received would lead me to believe my new expiration date is Feb 4, 22 however the PDF attached to the very same response leads one to believe the expiration is Jan 5, 22.

Expiration_date_extention.pdf

20 minutes ago, TXcruzer said:

I have attached the link from the email response i received.  It tells a completely contradictory story. 

My boxes have a printed expiration of Oct 15, 21 and a Manufacture date of Feb 4, 21.

The body of the response I received would lead me to believe my new expiration date is Feb 4, 22 however the PDF attached to the very same response leads one to believe the expiration is Jan 5, 22.

Expiration_date_extention.pdf 185.25 kB · 0 downloads

For some reason I can’t open that attachment, the error says “forbidden.”  I guess the only thing any of us can do at this point is use the most conservative of the dates that we find. It is frustrating! But as a healthcare provider I can say it is far from the first time I have found conflicting reports/claims from representative of insurance companies (although this time we have a conflict between an insurer and a manufacturer 💆🏼‍♀️). 

5 minutes ago, AlohaLivin said:

For some reason I can’t open that attachment, the error says “forbidden.”  I guess the only thing any of us can do at this point is use the most conservative of the dates that we find. It is frustrating! But as a healthcare provider I can say it is far from the first time I have found conflicting reports/claims from representative of insurance companies (although this time we have a conflict between an insurer and a manufacturer 💆🏼‍♀️). 

Let me try a screenshot then.

I agree 100%, as a healthcare provider myself, I find this frustrating, but not all that surprising. Selfishly, I would just love the kits I have last long enough to test for my Feb Allure cruise as well as my November Liberty.

Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 2.26.49 PM.png

@TXCruiser Thanks.

I have not seen one of the tables for the 195–100 batch, but I know they do not sync with the lot numbers - expiration dates on 195-200 batch chart, so I have to assume that the expiration would be January 15 2022 based solely on the 3 mo extension. The rate at which everything related to this virus, directly and indirectly, is changing is making the getting solid information difficult (and then it changes 🥴)