Another drink package question

JRT

We are doing a B2B on the Allure in February 2017. I purchased a premium drink package for this trip. We plan on having dinner at 150 Central with the wine pairing. We also enjoy doing the wine tastings at Vintages. Does anyone know if either of these are included in the premium drink package?

Another question is due to the changes to the drink package it looks like we will be upgraded to the new deluxe package. Does anyone know if this will happen? 

Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions. We have been long time observers of this board and have gain a lot of helpful information.

Just to add...

At 150 they serve an amazing cucumber martini, you gotsta try it.

My package covered me for drinks upto $12, because the drink was $13 I got a $1 charge on my card.

YES, they do. The cucumber martini is one of my highlights when cruising on the Oasis or the Allure. I have yet to find this tasty treat on any other ship, which is too bad.

Another question is due to the changes to the drink package it looks like we will be upgraded to the new deluxe package. Does anyone know if this will happen? 

I have a cruise in November where I pre-purchased the Premium package right before the new plans kicked in, just in case (I don't drink coffee or pop/soda so I didn't really need the Ultimate package).  It was automatically upgraded to Deluxe.  

I checked the current pricing and purchasing Deluxe now with the 20% discount is $8 less than what I paid (not per day, $8 total for the week), so I cancelled and rebooked (primarily because I'm a cheap b*stard).

Pricing is different on various cruises; mine is $46/day pre-tip, and others on CruiseCritic are reporting theirs is $44/day.  I'm finding pricing on restaurants varies as well - on Adventure in November, Giovanni's is $35/pp, and on Rhapsody next April it is $25/pp.  

But oddly enough for some reason I can't yet book the drinks package for next April's cruise...

Additional data points regarding price variations:

• Liberty of the Seas (7 night Western Caribbean, 3 sea days) — $44/day
  • Freedom of the Seas (8 night Eastern Caribbean including Labadee, 3 sea days) — $46/day
  • Anthem of the Seas (7 night Florida/Bahamas including Coco Cay, 3 sea days) — $46/day

The only pattern I have is that when a private island is included, it's $46/day. That doesn't seem to match your cruise on Adventure of the Seas, though.

The only pattern I have is that when a private island is included, it's $46/day. That doesn't seem to match your cruise on Adventure of the Seas, though.

I think it may be due to the cruise being over the (U.S.) Thanksgiving holiday; jticarruthers mentioned different restaurant pricing over holidays in another thread.

I popped over to the RC site and today they are now letting me book the drinks package for April '17 - $44/day.

:unsure:  :wacko:  :lol:  :D  ;) Gotta love those drink packages! Nothing like 6 blooddies before lunch, beer with lunch, wine coolers and vodka tonics all afternoon and who can remember dinner and afterwards........ :blink:

"What's a wine cooler?", asked the guy who grew up in the late '80s and barely remembers Bartles and James.  "Real men drink Zima".

We just got off of Grandeur yesterday and had previously purchased the premium package. We were upgraded to the deluxe package which included any and everything we wanted to drink all week, including my wife's starbucks and my red bulls and everything from the bar we could think of!