What about your cruise makes you excited?

cjappert

We will be sailing in January on freedom of the seas in a family panoramic room. I was SO excited about the room when booked it.. but now im even more excited about.. drinking. I know it sounds terrible, but Im SO looking forward to just having drinks!! we got the ultimate package, and you can bet I will use it to its full potential! We have 3 young kids and I work in a cardiac unit in a hospital, so if its not the loudness of my kids around me, its the constant beeping of heart monitors. Today, on my lunch break, I was actually planning which drink I would have throughout my days on the cruise LOL I think this mommy needs a break!

what is everyone else looking forward to?

I'm a very schedule oriented person, always in a rush trying to make good time.

Not on a cruise though, I can sleep in (still don't though) and get up and do what ever we want, no worries.

I can't say the same about land vacations. We tend to have rented cars (no drinking) and a list of things to do and see.

If we wanted to plan a lot of things to do on a cruise we could, but prefer not to. Gotta take it slow.

We look forward to no cell phone, computers or t.v.   Just peace and quiet.  Well sort of.  Its too quiet at the solarium pool. L.O.L. So its usually spent at the main pool area for music and imbibing on whatever the drink of the day is or a scotch on the rocks.  No traffic. No worries about a DUI. Sleep whenever.  Eat whenever. Do whatever. Its absolutely wonderful. Its the only way to travel.

No planning/buying for dinner.

No driving.

No getting up to feed the animals.

NO WORK

Drink whatever you want (unless there are bananas involved) and if you don't like it, get another.

As my esteemed colleague from the great state of Michigan has offered - the ports!

The beaches

The hot tubs

I don't think I've ever felt as relaxed as I did on my inaugural cruise last year.  It was phenomenal.