Oasis Question

Aulayan

I have a question on a couple of areas on the Oasis of the Seas (And, I guess, other Oasis class ships).

The Cantilevered whirlpools and the Sun Garden.  Are they both part of the Solarium meaning 16+ Only, or are they outside the Solarium?

Both of those seem like an awesome spot to take my kid, especially the Sun Garden with the large overlook since the Helipad is closed off to the public.  But obviously if they're Solarium areas, that'd be a no go.

1 hour ago, Aulayan said:

I have a question on a couple of areas on the Oasis of the Seas (And, I guess, other Oasis class ships).

The Cantilevered whirlpools and the Sun Garden.  Are they both part of the Solarium meaning 16+ Only, or are they outside the Solarium?

Both of those seem like an awesome spot to take my kid, especially the Sun Garden with the large overlook since the Helipad is closed off to the public.  But obviously if they're Solarium areas, that'd be a no go.

The Whirlpools are not actually part of the solarium which means you can take your kid there. It's located right next to the entrance of the solarium, but it isn't inside of it. 

I'm not sure what you mean by Sun Garden, but, if you are referring to the area at the very front of the ship, then that is part of the solarium. Before the amplification, it was a separate area, but during the amp, they added staterooms there and moved the area one deck higher, which is the solarium.