Suite Question

Snotarni

Yup yup!

It usually has the name of the Suite Concierge and their hours in the lounge, lists all the things you get with being in a suite (location of and hours of food and drink in the lounge, where you can eat for free in specialty restaurants, how to get priority stuff etc etc.)

There's so much good info in there I usually print it out for notes onboard (though I believe the same information is in the suite binder in room).

I think only Star class might be able to make reservation for shows in advance. That is a might. Current restart protocols will be to make show and dining reservations on board. The CK is a suite restaurant so I can see why the concierge will be able to make reservations beforehand. I would assume since how things were done in the pass with suites/concierge service, replying in the email is the only way until you get on the ship.

1 hour ago, wordell1 said:

If I want to make reservations at CK, is replying to that email tbe best way? I also am wondering if they can make reservations for the shows in advance. 

Yes, reserving CK times is best done through the concierge email pre-cruise. 

In the past (pre-covid), I have inquire about showtimes. The answer was that the suite concierges do not get the showtimes in advance and it is best done online through your cruise planner. YMMV. When sailing SC, yes, your genie takes care of all show reservations for you. 

10 minutes ago, Snotarni said:

Hmmmm   what if I'm 3 days before the cruise, and haven't heard from anyone...  ?

How did you book the cruise (TA or direct)? First thing I'd double check is the email they have on file. 

If you booked through a TA, make sure the TA didn't get the email.

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

How did you book the cruise (TA or direct)? First thing I'd double check is the email they have on file. 

If you booked through a TA, make sure the TA didn't get the email.

Thanks...  we booked through a TA;  also checking with Royal now to make sure our email address is correct.

Can someone walk me through checking that RC has my correct email?  When I go to my account profile, I can update my phone number but they do not have a spot for email address.  When I click on email preferences, it just shows choices to receive offers from.  Sign in information has my email as my sign-in, is that enough to make sure that is correct?

Thanks, I feel like when I'm trying to find something in the grocery store and I'm standing right in front of it!

On 8/26/2021 at 4:17 PM, wordell1 said:

If I want to make reservations at CK, is replying to that email tbe best way? I also am wondering if they can make reservations for the shows in advance. 

YES …… Also, if you have the Unlimited Dining Plan, they’ll also make all your restaurant reservations for you too …… just let them know the dates and times you’d like to eat at each specialty restaurant