xSAILEDx Mariner of the Seas - July 9th, 2022 - 8 Night Southern Caribbean

• JC Pats changed the title to Mariner of the Seas - July 9th, 2022 - 8 Night Southern Caribbean
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
17 hours ago, 3rdchocolatier said:

Hubby and I will be gladly on this sailing......We had to cancel our May cruise for family obligations and will be fully ready to be "Marinated" on the Mariner.  We have never been to any of these ports yet so it'll be exciting.

Welcome aboard. We are looking forward to seeing how the ABC Islands have fared during covid. We will actually be there in June as well. Looking forward to chatting with you over the next couple of months. Again welcome aboard.

• 2 weeks later...

It's getting closer........Hubby and I finally sat down and looked at the excursions.  Since we've never been to the ABC"s before it's always hard to pick some.  We decided to go with the "Picture Aruba" and then in Caracao we are doing the "Caves & City Center excursions.  Hope they will be good ones, we always do a sightseeing tour the first time we go to a new port.  We haven't been on the "Mariner" for some time and really miss her........

Highly unusual for royal, we are unable to get port report time, sail pass or luggage tags. We uploaded passport & vax info only. Called royal twice, told us to wait until 30 day mark, june 9th.....anyone else have this issue?  Starting to think they may cancel cruise?

Hubby did all the check in stuff last week but couldn't get a arrival time.  I go on and check twice a day until they start giving them out.  I just checked a few minutes ago and they were up.  We got out usual 11:30-12:00 time.  Now we can relax until the dreaded Antigen test............We'll be all set for our usual dinner at Papa Vito's the night before.  Go get your times now, I have a feeling this will be a full cruise.......Sue&Scott

• 2 weeks later...

Excited to cruise again soon! This was a rescheduled cruise from one we were supposed to be on last year-- with the 125% cruise credit, we were able to "upgrade" to this cruise from an Eastern Carib/ Mexico 7 night cruise on Liberty to two rooms on this one (a much better itinerary, IMO. Aruba is one of my all time favorite ports!)- excited to also be sleeping apart from our teenagers!! This is the first time we have ever had two separate rooms.

Anyway, I would love advice-- I love looking at past cruise compasses to decide what we might want to do on any given day and figure out formal nights/ themed night, etc. I haven't found a compass for our itinerary on Mariner yet-- I know there is a current sailing (June 18), so maybe @Matt will get something posted next week, if someone shares with him. But, until then, do you think it's better to look at past cruise compasses for Mariner, even if it isn't our itinerary, or look at a compass with our itinerary, even though it isn't on Mariner? I am learning toward looking at anything sailing on Mariner because the onboard offerings would be the same.

Really looking forward to an amazing trip! Thanks for all your help!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2022 at 4:15 PM, mcmry5 said:

Excited to cruise again soon! This was a rescheduled cruise from one we were supposed to be on last year-- with the 125% cruise credit, we were able to "upgrade" to this cruise from an Eastern Carib/ Mexico 7 night cruise on Liberty to two rooms on this one (a much better itinerary, IMO. Aruba is one of my all time favorite ports!)- excited to also be sleeping apart from our teenagers!! This is the first time we have ever had two separate rooms.

Anyway, I would love advice-- I love looking at past cruise compasses to decide what we might want to do on any given day and figure out formal nights/ themed night, etc. I haven't found a compass for our itinerary on Mariner yet-- I know there is a current sailing (June 18), so maybe @Matt will get something posted next week, if someone shares with him. But, until then, do you think it's better to look at past cruise compasses for Mariner, even if it isn't our itinerary, or look at a compass with our itinerary, even though it isn't on Mariner? I am learning toward looking at anything sailing on Mariner because the onboard offerings would be the same.

Really looking forward to an amazing trip! Thanks for all your help!

We were on the June 18th sailing. I have the cruise compass for each day except for day 1 boarding day. I'll try to get those scanned and sent to @matt asap. Once I do get them scanned I can post them here if interested. Happy Cruising!

11 hours ago, CruisingIsLikeCrack said:

We were on the June 18th sailing. I have the cruise compass for each day except for day 1 boarding day. I'll try to get those scanned and sent to @matt asap. Once I do get them scanned I can post them here if interested. Happy Cruising!

We were on that cruise as well. Do not forget, it seems that Bonaire and Curacao are swapped. May or may not make a difference in the activities.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Mariner of the Seas - July 9th, 2022 - 8 Night Southern Caribbean