xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - Oct 31, 2022 - Nov 13, 2022 (13 Night Spanish Transatlantic Cruise)

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First cruise as D+.  Do we get a sceptre or ermine robe or something?  Oh, an extra drink daily and a free bag of laundry?  That's a lot more useful.  

Hope to get a different camera for production photos by then.  The EOS-R is faintly calling, but using a lens adaptor for all my current stock is a bit of a sticking point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We are getting excited for your first trans Atlantic cruise.  Only thing im worried about is our flight from orlando to Philadelphia.  And philly to rome.  I pray the pilot shows up at the same time my dreamliner does.  Anyone leaving from florida to italy on these airlines also?     Thanks. Kathy t.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - Oct 31, 2022 - Nov 13, 2022 (13 Night Spanish Transatlantic Cruise)

Cruise was gone constant [mess].  No handicap services at rome.  They said we were on our own.  50 if us stood there for over and hour.  Coming back to fort Lauderdale.  No handy cap services.  Over 70 people stormed the customers terminal trying to get some help.  Your on your own is all we heard.  Disgusting..

Food was awful.  Main dining room was terrible.  No breakfast or separate lunch Just brunch with the same one page menus for 14 days...

They tried to get everyone to go to the buffet.  That was always the same and cold .

No big entertainment productions except for the book. Most people couldn't understand it

The smaller shows were good. I have not been on a cruise this bad in 20 years with fcc. They got the odyssey. All wrong.  Its not decorated very nicely.  Next cruise book allure.  

Kathleen thomson 

Edited by SpeedNoodles
edited stylized profanity