Coastal Kitchen - Pineapples only?

BrianAlt

In a FB group for my upcoming Oasis cruise, someone posted that Coastal Kitchen might be closed to suite guests based on the number of Pinnacles on board.  I've searched for information on this here, on CC, on FB.  I have found nothing that indicates that this is even a possibility.  She is an admin on the FB group and I already had her bristling at me for another time I contradicted her (she was wrong ? ), so I didn't really want to challenge her again.

So I'll ask here, is this even remotely possible?  It's one of the main perks of a suite.  Can they really take away CK from suite guests?

1 hour ago, BrianAlt said:

In a FB group for my upcoming Oasis cruise, someone posted that Coastal Kitchen might be closed to suite guests based on the number of Pinnacles on board.  I've searched for information on this here, on CC, on FB.  I have found nothing that indicates that this is even a possibility.  She is an admin on the FB group and I already had her bristling at me for another time I contradicted her (she was wrong ? ), so I didn't really want to challenge her again.

So I'll ask here, is this even remotely possible?  It's one of the main perks of a suite.  Can they really take away CK from suite guests?

Which sailing Brian?  In my FB group, the admin has also stated some wrong info.  So I’m curious if it’s the same

Q :  Will Pinnacle Club members still have access to the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen on Oasis and Quantum class ships? 
A : On Oasis and Quantum Class* ships, Pinnacle Club members will still be able to enjoy meals in Coastal Kitchen. However, to manage venue capacity, reservations are required and can only be made with the Maître d’ once onboard.

Pinnacle Club members on these ships will also receive a $25 dining voucher per member, per sailing to enjoy at any Specialty Restaurant of their choice. This voucher will be pre-loaded on their SeaPass card.

*Excludes Spectrum of the Seas®