Suites on Adv OTS

I am thinking about rescheduling my Adventure OTS cruise until next year. The prices are very attractive and would allow me to move up to a grand suite or even an owner's suite. When I look at the deck plan I see that all of these premium suites are on deck 10, right below the pool deck. Choosing one of these suites goes against all of the rules I have been taught about cabin location. Surely all of these high prices cabins are not in terrible locations. Should I pick one of these suites? I have never been in a suite before and don't know if this is a good move.

I was in an Owners Suite, Deck 10, Adventure.  I should have complained daily/nightly regarding the noise coming rom the pool deck.  It was like purposeful dragging and banging.  Music was loud too-I could hear the words, not just the music.  I'm a late night person so all that noise at midnight/1am didn't wake me, I was up.  The 7am noise was more bothersome.  This was a Royal Up, so I had no clue what I was "upping myself into" because I did not give it my due diligence.  Usually I look at the cabins I am interested in and see what is above/below and next to me.  My bad.

Re Jewel, I also read the negative stuff about deck 10 but I still wanted GS for the balcony space etc. The ones under the main pool area looked more of a problem and decided on one under the solarium area, less above traffic/noise. Heard nothing on the cruise but that could also be due to capacity restriction. 

Was just in the ADV in the Royal suite which is on the hump deck 10.....we could hear some banging from up above but never enough for us to consider it bothersome.  Was akin to when we lived in an apartment and the upstairs neighbor would occasionally walk heavy to the bathroom ?

Bear in mind though.....we sailed at about 1/3 capacity....so in 12 months assuming we are back at full ships....there may be more noise that might arise to a bother on my personal scale.