Private Journeys

1 hour ago, Drewtastic86 said:

Hi! Haven’t been on in a while but happy to be back!!! We are doing a star class cruise in February and are interested in booking a private journey excursion.  Any insight or experiences with private journeys? Looking to do something in Puerto Rico.

Andrew

Congratulations on Star Class, Andrew !! Glad to see you back on the blog.

I have not done a private journey excursion but I have been contacted by a few PJ agents for some of my upcoming SC cruises.  If you would like information for one or more of these agents, let me know.

I used Private Journeys on Celebrity for a Covid-canceled Iceland & Greenland sailing. Same service as Royal's. They're very easy to work with, and can accommodate groups of varying size. I had a very specific excursion that I wanted to do (combo of a city walking tour with a whale-watching excursion that had some risk of returning after all-aboard time), and they were more than able to work out an arrangement for my group. They even repriced the excursion when I asked about adding more guests to it, and as expected the price per-person drops rapidly as you add more people.

But as Matt's blog linked by @AshleyDillo above shows, you can also be pretty general in your request and they're still good at finding something that will make you quite happy.